About Me

My photo
My teaching career began 17 years ago when I decided I would finally become "What I wanted to be when I was grown-up", a teacher.  At that time I had worked for 15 years in the banking and financial industry and was even a stockbroker at one time. I returned to college and graduated with a Masters of Elementary Education from Wilmington University. I became certified to teach art and currently I teach grades PK-8.  Art is my passion and I love what I do! 

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pan Pastel Play


This is Kaila! She is my little Yorkie mix who is a lover, but very mischievious! I sketched this from this photo:


She is showing off her new collar from the Etsy store, Pinky's Pet Gear.
(Just went there to get the link, now I have to go back and order a spring collar!)

I used my new purchase of pan pastels which I had never used before.  I loved how they blended so easily.  







No comments:

Post a Comment