About Me

My photo
My teaching career began 17 years ago when I decided I would finally become "What I wanted to be when I was grown-up", a teacher.  At that time I had worked for 15 years in the banking and financial industry and was even a stockbroker at one time. I returned to college and graduated with a Masters of Elementary Education from Wilmington University. I became certified to teach art and currently I teach grades PK-8.  Art is my passion and I love what I do! 

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Flowers in Pastels


Pastel flower Georgia O' style

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, I love Georgia. She did some amazing things. I always have thought I should attempt something in her honor and here you have. Nice. Really like your backgrounds below too. This reminds me you are from Strathmore.
    Following, hope you'll follow on mine. That way we can find each other easier.
    Cheers,
    Coleen in Ukraine
    www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete