About Me

My photo
My teaching career began 17 years ago when I decided I would finally become "What I wanted to be when I was grown-up", a teacher.  At that time I had worked for 15 years in the banking and financial industry and was even a stockbroker at one time. I returned to college and graduated with a Masters of Elementary Education from Wilmington University. I became certified to teach art and currently I teach grades PK-8.  Art is my passion and I love what I do! 

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Artists This Way



I wanted to add another layer to the sign in pages, but it needed to be something lightweight. I found these memory glass pieces, that I think I originally bought to make photo charms. Using Pinata alchohol inks and a dab of Krylon gold, I decorated the backs of three pieces of glass.I then used a calligraphy pen in silver and wrote the directions Artists This Way. Using the drafter's templates I then colored in several arrow shapes pointing towards the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment