About Me

My photo
My teaching career began 17 years ago when I decided I would finally become "What I wanted to be when I was grown-up", a teacher.  At that time I had worked for 15 years in the banking and financial industry and was even a stockbroker at one time. I returned to college and graduated with a Masters of Elementary Education from Wilmington University. I became certified to teach art and currently I teach grades PK-8.  Art is my passion and I love what I do! 

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Players

With the one side of the two page spread for the sign in done, now it was time for the actual sign in page. Since I had decided on a circus theme, I used tickets that my youngest son had leftover from a trip to the arcade. They are being held inside a vellum envelope that I had cut down to size. Each artist's name was written in the same silver pen on top of the harlequin cut out. "The Players" was done on cardboard circles that had been painted with Lumiere blue paint. This two page spread was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment