About Me

My photo
My teaching career began 17 years ago when I decided I would finally become "What I wanted to be when I was grown-up", a teacher.  At that time I had worked for 15 years in the banking and financial industry and was even a stockbroker at one time. I returned to college and graduated with a Masters of Elementary Education from Wilmington University. I became certified to teach art and currently I teach grades PK-8.  Art is my passion and I love what I do! 

Thursday, May 10, 2007

What Didn't Work



So, I wanted to use book rings for the binding of my journal. I thought the small ones would work well, but no, they could not close. I then purchased the larger rings, but found the diameter was too large to go through the already punched and reinforced pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment