About Me

My photo
My teaching career began 17 years ago when I decided I would finally become "What I wanted to be when I was grown-up", a teacher.  At that time I had worked for 15 years in the banking and financial industry and was even a stockbroker at one time. I returned to college and graduated with a Masters of Elementary Education from Wilmington University. I became certified to teach art and currently I teach grades PK-8.  Art is my passion and I love what I do! 

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gifts for the Artists

In this round robin, it was suggested, but not required, that gifts be sent along with the journal for each artist. Another of my interests is jewelery making, so I sent along nine pairs of earrings that each person could choose from. I wrapped them in this antique tin that my sister had given me for Christmas one year. It was tied with a corresponding color ribbon and on the vellum tag, I wrote in blue Sharpie, so that each person knew what they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment